Covid-19 measures which are valid as of 3 March 2022
Covid-19 measuresissued by the Directorate General of Provincial Administration of the Ministry of Interior and the Directorate General of Civil Aviation of the Republic of Türkiye, whichare valid asof 3 March 2022:
1) Passengers who submit one of the following will be exempted from quarantine:
- the proof of 2 doses of vaccination (listed by WHO or Türkiye for emergency use, 1 dose for Johnson and Johnson) provided that the last dose was at least 14 days before arrival,
- a proof of recovery from Covid-19 within the last 6 months starting from the 28th day of the first positive PCR test result,
- PCR negative test report done within at most 72 hours or a rapid antigen negative test report done within at most 48 hours.
2) These requirements are not applicable to transit and/or transfer passengers.
3) There will be no PCR requirement and quarantine for the crew.
4) Passengers aged under 12 are exempted from PCR/antigen test report and vaccine certificate application on entry to the Republic of Türkiye.
5) Documents such as vaccine certificate, PCR/antigen test result will be checked by airline companies before travel and passengers without the document will not be accepted. The responsibility arising due to the accepting of non-certified persons will be compensated by the airline companies.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 12:30 / 13:30 - 18:00
+ 90 312 292 29 29